Friday, February 27, 2009

Spreadsheetmania

I used to wonder where all our money was going. Then I decided to count up all the 'spending' that was going on in our account - only the food spending. Now I know. We (*coughdavecough*) spent in the month of February, $500 plus on lunches, snacks, and possibly cigars. Ahem.

Needless to say, we now have a budget. I spent the better part of my day off creating a colorful, well-organized, multifaceted spreadsheet that will (hopefully) help us control our money a leeetle better.

As a result of this fabulous new plan, I found a bunch of money that I think would look really good in an account labelled 'Vacation', in addition to the 'New Car' money and the 'Date Night' money.

Stay tuned for our future vacation plan. It's going to be AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Penny for Your Thoughts