Thursday, July 30, 2009

Does not compute

Posting has been light lately for a number of reasons. Reason number one is that we have been having a tropical heat wave here in Northern British Columbia and, as much as I feel a duty to satisfy my readership of 4 people, posting from an air mattress on the Lake is not as easy as it looks.

Reason number two is that my laptop is on the fritz. It's broken. It really sucks. Right now I am posting from work, shhh. I have a bazillion pictures that I want to show you of the awesome summer we've been having, plus I am acutely aware that I have not finished telling the gruesome tale of the college's Hellscape-Neverending-Daymare Field School of Satan. Don't worry, it's brewing, and once I can access my pictures it will be unleashed upon the interwebs.

At the moment I am waiting for a new battery and power cord for my laptop to arrive in the mail. As neither of mine work, I am obviously unable to turn it on and everything that is on there is trapped in the limbo of computer-memory-storage-land and will not see light of day until my shit arrives. Not being able to access my documents and pictures, and my inability to sit with my laptop, feel its radiant warmth....let's just say I've developed an eye twitch and I've been spending way too much time with the toaster.

1 comment:

  1. Thank God your Blog is alive again.. Sure miss all the writings/readings you so profesionaly post on the interwebs....

    ReplyDelete

A Penny for Your Thoughts