Thursday, July 30, 2009

FAIL Blog

While I was surfing the interwebs this afternoon I came across a most exciting new development, one that has the potential to become a regular installment of my daily timewasting routine. You may have already experienced the ridiculously epic entertainment value that FAILblog has to offer. (Not to mention the incredibly valuable public service they provide). If you haven't, I suggest you click the link to your right and get yourself some educations.

What is this new development you speak of? It is none other than a new blog by the good people at FAIL entitled 'emails from crazy people'. Catchy right? Well, I just got my daily ab workout from reading the first few posts and I can tell you, it is worth getting busted by your boss for sluffing off on the web at work, so GET TO IT PEOPLE.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Penny for Your Thoughts