Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Retrotainment - This time even older.

Terrace may not have a lot of shopping, but I have yet to visit a town that has a shop that compares to 'Gold Diggers'. (Except maybe the Free Store on Hornby, but only because everything is free). It's a thrift/flea market store and besides having lots of video game equipment and games that works with our original Nintendo, we go there quite often because they have buckets and buckets of old computer cords. Dave is always looking for some cord or another, so while he rifled through the stash, I perused the vintage awesomeness.

I had been satisfied with picking out a few old pins (which are kept in a wicker basket that weighs a hundred pounds, I shit you not), when I found THIS:











Attached was a little note that said they were from 1967, and they are in nearly perfect condition. Now I just have to learn how to play Rummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Penny for Your Thoughts