Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Character Building?

Last weekend Dave and I went ice fishing with a few friends. Don't ask me why I agreed to this fiasco because I couldn't give you one good reason, especially given the temperature outside lately.
As it turned out, it was a gorgeous day on the lake and it was well worth the scenery, but it was FREEZING. I spent most of the time running in circles and trying to convince my dog to stop stalking the nearby children and huddle with me for warmth. Of course, no amount of cold temperature or hurricane-force winds could have taken away Sierra's joy at making sure the children remained under her tight fist of control.
Stalking her prey.
Sizing up her opponent.
Ooooh, now I see why they say this is so much fun. (No.)

Don't worry mum, I'm looking after the shovel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Penny for Your Thoughts